commons-dev mailing list archives

From henrib <hen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JEXL] Jexl 2.1?
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 16:14:39 GMT
Of course I am frustrated; I'm old enough to know it will pass...

More importantly, I now need to re-evaluate whether JEXL as an Apache
Commons project is a library I can continue to use and recommend for
professional usage; it has a shallow community, only had one committer for
the past 3-4 years and a stringent release police that make extensibility,
bug fix and RFE availability impossible to expect and even less to predict.

Ergo, the simple question I needed to ask. :-)
Cheers,
Henrib