commons-dev mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Brisard <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject [math] Close MATH-700 ("strict" bracketing)?
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 08:27:44 GMT
Hi,
The addition proposed in MATH-700 was initially triggered by MATH-692.
I think people were not too keen on this addition, and I now tend to
agree: the implementation I proposed does work, but it lacks full
generality. It serves its purpose (MATH-692 and MATH-699), but I think
it should not be widely available. Also, I found another way to solve
MATH-699 (will submit it soon), so there is no need for this somewhat
sloppy bracketStrict().
I therefore propose --if you all agree-- to close this issue as "Won't
fix", or even "Invalid". What do you think?

Best regards,
S├ębastien