commons-dev mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Brisard <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject Re: [math] Matrices and Vectors again
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:09:40 GMT
> I would very much like to have a simplified API.
>
> I also would vevery very much like to see 3.0 released, so if we are
> gonna doing some API change here, we should really go forward and do it
> fast. I'll start another thread about this.
>
> Luc

you're right, Luc, sorry for that. I'll answer your post.
Best wishes,
S├ębastien

PS: It doesn't mean we cannot *think* about it... However, previous
discussions on this topic are scattered among various threads/JIRA tickets,
so it's hard to follow. It would be nice to set up a common place (WIKI ?)
where everyone's thoughts could be gathered, and organized towards a new
design. Just a thought, though.