commons-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject Re: [commons-lang] Add a Triple tuple class analog to the Pair. (#1)
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 21:51:32 GMT
> Scratching my head a bit to see where on the GitHub site you find the
> link to the .patch file; I hunted for that and ended up using c+p
> (hadn't seen this email).

Of course you could have cloned the contributors repo - it has the
modifications. You could have done a diff locally. Lots of downloading
for a little patch though. Kind of silly. I have to admit I scratched
my head myself, too that there is no download link. They should
provide that.

On the other hand this is probably because usually you don't deal with
patches like that anymore. Usually you would look at the diff, discuss
the diff and then just click a button to have it pulled in - unless
you prefer to merge it manually.

cheers,
Torsten