commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-vfs2-test (in module apache-commons) failed
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:15:08 GMT
On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 2:19 AM, Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:

> The Mina issue is resolved, tests now fail for a different reason.
> See for example
Well, that's better, one step closer, to look at this positively.

The tests pass locally (for me, does your mileage vary?)
The tests pass on Continuum
The tests fail on Gump.

The key error seems to be:

No such file: /srv/gump/public/workspace/apache-commons/vfs/core/target/test-classes/test-data/write-tests/dir1/

Either the dir was not created on test set up, or it is not found by the
file system viewer I installed in the embedded test server.

But it seems to be looking in the right place. I suppose debugging Gump
remotely is as impossible as debugging Continuum remotely.

back to System.out.println? Can a Gump build be run on demand?

Ideas and help welcome!

Thank you,