commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [discuss] adopt a new skin for commons sites
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 11:40:30 GMT
While the l'n'f can be easily changed - it is just a matter of assign
styles - not all strict commons customizations are not included in the
skin, since it is a general skin with the purpose to serve not only
commons.

I don't see other solution ATM than forking the skin if we intend to
apply it, but after all the effort I already put on it, this is
something I don't want to be involved ATM, I want to come back
developing code and not doing the designer for a while.

Let's keep the old skin

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/