commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JCS] - proposal on a off-heap plugin for JCS based on DirectMemory
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:53:30 GMT
Mir (in cc) volounteered on this task - I think he could start following
your advice to use IndexDiskCache as a template and try to implement it on
top of our MemoryManagerService. I suggest Mir and I subscribe to the
commons mailing lists (I already did) and Thomas (and anyone interested)
subscribes to directmemory-dev to simplify communication. I will open a
jira for the task.

Ciao,