commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [math] release plan for 3.0 ?
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 20:29:51 GMT
Le 23/11/2011 23:10, Gilles Sadowski a écrit :
>> [...]
>>>
>>> I think that more important is the review of opened tickets, asking for
>>> people to commit working on them... [Oops, sorry again.]
>>
>> Yes, this was what I meant. sorry to have used the term "feature"
>> inappropriately.
>>

>>From issues assigned to me:
>   MATH-707  Should not be too hard (search and replace).
>   MATH-698  Stuck with CMA-ES; I could use some help (Dietmar?)
>   MATH-690  Waiting for comments

Comment added on Jira (OK with your proposed changes)

>   MATH-664  Waiting for experts to comment/suggest the best solution

Comment added to Jira (+1 for using QR)

>   MATH-637  Could be resolved
>
>>From issues reported by me:
>   MATH-413  I think that it could be resolved, but would be happy if someone
>             can review the "optimization" package...

I think the package is in good shape now (I still have to add the
adapters, but it will be done soon), so +1 to resolve issue.

>   MATH-438  (Obviously)
>   MATH-439  One issue not cleared yet I think (related to MATH-413)
>   MATH-444  (Trivial)
>   MATH-459  (Will it die?!?)

It's close to be resolved now, choosing the most appropriate replacement
exception for each remaining use, using our current available set
(probably mainly using MathIllegalArgumentException and
MathIllegalStateException).

>   MATH-488  (ditto)
>   MATH-622  The default format is a nuisance but annoying to change as many
>             unit tests start to fail

I would propose wont'fix.

Luc