commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [daemon] How to get the Windows EXEs out of Maven Central
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 18:21:29 GMT
On 11/24/2011 06:26 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 10:45 AM, sebb<sebbaz@gmail.com>  wrote:
>

> I care more about the fact that the native binaries are available than how
> they are packaged. Separately (32-bit, ia64, amd64) or all in one. I prefer
> all in one.

They are packed as all-in-one (manually)
and the artifact is named commons-daemon-${version}-bin-windows.zip

Benefit might be so that user won't need to use different
download system for .jar and for binaries when embedding daemon
in his project.
If someone thinks this artifact can be used as maven dependency
I see no problem of adding it to the maven repo.

Regards
--
^TM