commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DAEMON] Release Apache Commons Daemon 1.0.8
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 13:32:56 GMT
On 11/19/2011 02:23 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
> On Nov 19, 2011, at 7:33, sebb<sebbaz@gmail.com>  wrote:
>

>> The src/site and src/media directory trees are missing from the source archives.
>>
>> I think this is a blocker.
>
> This explains why I got a minimal site built from sources. Duh! I
> thought I that I had used the POM incorrectly.

Why on earth would you wish to build a site from product source?
IMHO, we should have a separate commons repository for the
content shown on the commons.apache.org (like any other project),
but that's a different story.

I mean why would any user be interested in something only ASF
committer can upload to some private site?

Regards
--
^TM