commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DAEMON] Release Apache Commons Daemon 1.0.8
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 13:19:59 GMT
On 11/19/2011 01:33 PM, sebb wrote:
> On 18 November 2011 14:14, Mladen Truk<mturk@apache.org>  wrote:
>> The proposed Apache Commons Daemon 1.0.8 release
>> is now available for voting.
>>
>> It can be obtained from:
>> http://people.apache.org/~mturk/daemon-1.0.8/
>
> The README.html files refer to RELEASE-NOTES.txt which are not present.
> I assume that will be fixed on the mirrors?

Yep. RELEASE-NOTES will probably have date of the 1.0.8 release.
This cannot be known in advance cause we are still voting.

> The src/site and src/media directory trees are missing from the source archives.
>
> I think this is a blocker.

Site in the source. Site is for apache.org web site. What would it have to do
with the source or binary distribution.
It was never part of the dist (and I don't know of any projects that ships
site together with release)

Regards
--
^TM