commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] adopt a new skin for commons sites
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:47:58 GMT
On Nov 27, 2011, at 11:42, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:

> On Nov 27, 2011, at 5:54 AM, Gary Gregory wrote:
>>
>> Do we have a Maven Jira?
>
> I assume you are asking if anyone has opened an issue in Maven's Jira?
>

>> Any interest in a short burst of [commons] energy from this ML to
>> address these kinds of issues with [maven]? Site generation comes up
>> over and over. Do we have any contact  with Maven developers?
>

> There are a couple of Maven PMC members who are also Commons PMC members.  Simone was
recently elected a committer on Maven so he has the ability to fix anything he needs/wants
to.

Well congratulations to Simo!

This looks like a great opportunity for Commons to influence Maven.

If Simo (or others) doesn't want to take the time to address the site
issues we have directly, then perhaps he can review patches from local
Commons Maven gurus who do want to take the time to fix things.

I'm just trying to nudge :)

Gary