commons-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ognl] cleanup ognl-21 - bw?
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 17:08:27 GMT
I am for remove them.
My only objection is just for the way we should choose to follow (see
http://bit.ly/o7mxqp): for the non-deprecated-public stuff, IMHO, we
should consider to provide a kind of migration guide, such that make
the OGNL user's life as easy as possible.
Personally I don't like one shot-purge api.

Maurizio Cucchiara