commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sébastien Brisard <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1177938 - /commons/proper/math/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/math/linear/
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2011 12:05:12 GMT
Yes I realized this morning that during my last modification of
CholeskyDecomposition, the svn properties had gone (need to check my
config).
I committed a patch to remedy that, but I thought it would generate
only a very small diff. In fact, as Luc suggested, it probably has to
do with line endings which have been corrected. I'm relieved, I didn't
want to mess up the code itself...
Thanks for your answers !
Sébastien