commons-dev mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Brisard <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject [math] SymmLQ
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 06:41:48 GMT
Hello,
I'm happy to announce that the Java port of the FORTRAN SymmLQ solver
is now ready for you all to review. I've tried to add as many
implementation comments as possible, since the way the iterations are
handled is not trivial. Indeed, at the k-th iterations, some x[k]
quantities are computed, while some other y[k-1] are also computed
simultaneously (indices DO matter).
Please have a look to the code if you get the chance, and let me know
what you think should be improved.

I'd like to inform Pr. Saunders that the port has been completed. I
could point him to the svn repository, but I think he would appreciate
having a look at the online javadoc. Phil explained me recently how to
update the CM website so that the pointer to the 3.0-SNAPSHOT points
to the latest javadoc.

Do you allow me to carry out this update?

Best regards,
S├ębastien