commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SANDBOX][CONVERTER] who's taking care?
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:52:32 GMT
Hi Matt,
I am aware, that's why I'll always see in you a mentor for me! :)
I have a couple of ideas on how improving that component, just give me
the time to make them in a presentable form and I'll show you so we
can discuss about it!
Thanks for telling me your direction, I really appreciate it!
All the best, have a nice day!
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi