commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1188561 - /commons/proper/ognl/trunk/pom.xml
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:06:43 GMT
Hola Mau!

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Maurizio Cucchiara
<mcucchiara@apache.org> wrote:
> Personally I would have liked more if the benchmark was not active by default.
> This profile requires (hence increases) additional libraries (even if
> they are in test scope) which are useless (like old ognl library,
> parrot), unless you have specific reasons.

not an issue... or it is? If a committer needs to develop only the
core libraries, just turn the profile off.
The full build should execute benchmarks as well to be aware of (up|down)grades

> Also, if we choose to follow this way, I think we should configure
> Jenkins to automatic skip the benchmark stuff.

That is the same approach we already agreed and configured for the
site reports, sounds more than good to me!
Cheers, all the best,
Simo

Simo