commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OGNL] Performance analysis
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 10:17:22 GMT
Hi Mau,
that for the explanation, that really helps on clarifying the graph!!!

I have an idea about merging the tests in trunk with a profile
approach that I already submitted for the Disruptor project[1] - they
have performance/benchmark tests too - if it is fine for you I can
work on it -  not today that's Rugby day, maybe tomorrow :)

All the best and have a nice WE,
Simo

[1] http://code.google.com/p/disruptor/issues/detail?id=2

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/