commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [compress] Test files for ZIP64 added
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:45:57 GMT
Hi all,

I've added a tar.bz2 holding the eleven zips needed to run all tests in
Zip64SupportIT to svn trunk and use the antrun plugin to trigger Ant's
untar task to extract them before running the tests.

The may be better ways to do it.  I thought the depedency plugin might
be able to help but couldn't figure out how, so I went with what I
know.  Any help is welcome.

If you want to run the whole Zip64 test suite, be sure to plan for
enough time (and have at least 5GB free space on ${java.io.tmpdir}).
"mvn -Prun-it test" is likely going to take more than an hour, most of
the time is spent in I/O.  Writing 5GB of data simply takes time.

Stefan