commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Compress 1.3 based on RC2
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 05:14:07 GMT
Hi all,

compared to RC1 Michael Kuss' name has been fixed and he's been added as
contributor.  A bunch of additional tests increased coverage (still some
areas are not covered but coverage is better than it has been for any
prior release).  A few plugins have been upgraded.

  Compress 1.3 RC2 is available for review here:

  Maven artifacts are here:

  Details of changes since 1.1 are in the release notes:

  I have tested this with Oracle JDK 1.5 and OpenJDK 1.6 using maven2.

  The tag is here (svn revision 1190156):

  Clirr Report (compared to 1.2):

  RAT Report:

  Votes, please.  This vote will close in 96 hours, 0500 GMT 01-November 2011

  [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
  [ ] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
  [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...