commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons-Digester 3.1 based on RC1
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 15:02:37 GMT
Am 21.10.2011 23:19, schrieb Simone Tripodi:
> Forgot to mention about checkstyle: no idea. If you built the Digester
> using the provided pom, there shouldn't be ambiguity... any hint?

Being no maven guru, I haven't got a clue either. I also would expect
that the pom contains sufficient information to have reproducible build
results. I ran a mvn help:effective-pom, and here is the part I got for
the configuration of the checkstyle plug-in:

       <plugin>
         <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
         <version>2.6</version>
         <configuration>
           <configLocation>config/maven_checks.xml</configLocation>
           <headerLocation>config/maven-header.txt</headerLocation>

<suppressionsLocation>D:\data\projects\OpenSource\digester\commons-digester3-3.1-src/checkstyle-suppressions.xml</suppressionsLocation>

<suppressionsFileExpression>D:\data\projects\OpenSource\digester\commons-digester3-3.1-src/checkstyle-suppressions.xml</suppressionsFileExpression>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>

Do you get a similar result?

Oliver