commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons-Digester 3.1 based on RC1
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 20:08:11 GMT
Build works fine with Java 1.5 on Windows 7. Artifacts look good.

I found the following problems:
- The Copyright in NOTICE.txt says still 2010.
- The release notes claim to be for version 3.0 in the header.
- There are some PMD errors which could be addressed (not blocking).
- A bit strange: When I build the site locally I get 75 Checkstyle
errors. Maybe this depends on the version of the checkstyle plug-in?

Oliver