commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] JIRA "lead"
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 14:18:19 GMT
On 10/8/11 7:14 AM, Luc Maisonobe wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed in the JIRA settings that Phil is registered as lead for
> all commons components. Should I change this setting and put
> myself there as PMC chair or should we select one person for each
> component ?
>
> I don't even know what "lead" role is in JIRA. There are already
> several administrators so it may be irrelevant.

I asked to be removed from this before but was not able to do it
myself, for some reason.  I think it needs to be a real person or
something.  Definitely -1 for actually naming "leads" for
components.  I am OK leaving as is, since I don't get that much
nuisance mail from it; but would be happy to change it to "Bourbaki"
or somesuch ;)

Phil