commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][io] Release Commons IO 2.1-RC6
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 01:13:37 GMT
Sigs, hashes are good.
Contents look good.
Ant and Maven builds run clean on Sun 1.5, 1.6, Jrockit 1.5, 1.6,
Apple 1.6
Release notes look good.

+1

Nice work!

Remember to get rid of the cruft before moving the release files to
/dist.
I am assuming that what we are actually voting on (and what will be
moved to /dist) is:

commons-io-2.1-bin.tar.gz
commons-io-2.1-bin.tar.gz.asc
commons-io-2.1-bin.tar.gz.md5