commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles Sadowski <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [Math] Issues 650, 675, 676
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:14:20 GMT

> [...].  I can see we are getting nowhere in this discussion,
> so I am not going to comment further.

It's getting nowhere, because there is no evidence that there is an
identified problem. I don't get what you are aiming at with piling
hypothetical considerations of thread contention. Some posts ago, Ted
already pointed out that this was all dreams in the context of a web
application.

The original problem has been solved in a _sufficiently_ satisfactory way
with IOD. Period.
The rest of the dicussion is about a tiny amount of millisenconds, which
the original poster said he does not care about (reponse time below 100 ms
is OK).

Gilles