commons-dev mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Brisard <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject Re: [math] Porting someone else's work (license and all that)
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:00:53 GMT
I'm sorry. When I said I wanted to write on behalf of the "CM
community", I meant I didn't want to single myself out, especially
based on the fact that some have been involved for a long time in this
project.
Anyway, I've sent an email to Pr. Saunders, with attached ICLA, let's
see what his answer will be.
S├ębastien