commons-dev mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Brisard <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject [MATH-653] Closing MATH-653?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 06:33:31 GMT
Hi,
as agreed in this ticket, references to double[] solve(double[]) have
been wiped out from all decomposition solvers.
The same thing should probably be done with solve(double[][]), but
Gilles suggested we should probably wait and see what is going to
happen to the RealMatrix interface (creating views and all that) ===>
has a consensus been arrived at on this issue? This is a very exciting
topic, but I got the feeling that it meant: start again from zero.

I haven't proceeded yet to clean FieldDecompositionSolver in the same
spirit. Should it be done?

On a more general level, what's the policy in terms of closing a JIRA
ticket. I've looked on the website but could not find guidance. Who
takes the decision, on what grounds (question on the ML?). Also, when
opening a new ticket, should it be assigned to someone, if this person
agrees to take care of it?

Best regards for now,
S├ębastien