commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sébastien Brisard <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject Re: [math] Porting someone else's work (license and all that)
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:02:11 GMT
I understand. It indeed didn't occur to me that that was what
"Contributor may choose to distribute the Program in object code form
under its own license agreement, provided that it complies with the
terms and conditions of this Agreement". This might indeed be a
problem...
Which takes us back to the question to the "historical" committers :
would you rather contact Pr. Saunders, or can I do it on behalf of
everyone?
Sébastien