commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [sanselan] Question about Java coding style for sanselan project
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:19:00 GMT
Hello Gary(!):

The project POM defines:

    <maven.compile.source>1.4</maven.compile.source>
    <maven.compile.target>1.4</maven.compile.target>

Java 1.4 is the current requirement.

Using generics would mean bumping the requirements of the project to Java 5.

I do not know enough about the project to know if this is acceptable. Seems
OK to me though.

I am not sure who on this ML knows this project well enough either, so speak
up ML.

No revision comments. That's what SVN is for.

Cheers,
Gary