commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Speirs <bill.spe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1176273 - /commons/proper/dbutils/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/dbutils/AsyncQueryRunnerTest.java
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:57:55 GMT
Simo-

When I ran the unit tests I did not check the code. My updates to the
unit tests were lost, so I can understand why they were breaking on
the test machine. It is basically a race condition so it will fail for
some people, but not for others. I have fixed the tests and attached a
patch/diff to this e-mail. If you could please apply this patch and
then submit to SVN, I think we'll be all set here.

Thanks...

Bill-