commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ALL] components using non-standard source and test directory layouts
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:59:04 GMT
Hi Seb

> I'm not proposing that we go ahead and change all the components
> immediately, just that projects should consider fixing the layout at
> some point.

clear, I would get bored after the second component :P

> Also perhaps create JIRA enhancement issues for each of the projects
> listed, pointing to the Wiki page?

that makes a lot of sense, updating what is in my current pipeline.

Just a question: do we want to change DbUtils layout before the RC at
that point? Yes I'd say, I'd let you doing it since volunteered first
anyway... WDYT?

http://www.99soft.org/