commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CHAIN][VOTE] accept the 2.0-work brach as proper codebase in /trunk
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 16:15:12 GMT
Hi Jochen!
we still haven't because, as emerged in the past discussions, actual
modifications can still be considered acceptable in therms of
retro-compatibility.
Anyway, we are also in the middle of discussions about API redesign,
and breaking the 1.X compatibility, so we will update those metadata
as soon as that compatibility is broken.
Thanks for the reminders!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/