commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1176273 - /commons/proper/dbutils/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/dbutils/AsyncQueryRunnerTest.java
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:55:06 GMT
Hi Stefan!!!
I think so, you are right! I'm on a mac os x lion and I ran tests with
both Java5 and 6, what is curious is that tests ran with Java6 were
not affected by the issues that instead Java5 reported.
That was the only way I was able to replicate the broken tests and find the fix.
Have a nice day, all the best!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/