commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [all] Deploying a component site
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 22:58:35 GMT
vfs has a distribution management definition if you want to look at it.  I'm not sure how it
would know where to publish to without it.

Ralph

On Sep 7, 2011, at 1:12 PM, Oliver Heger wrote:

> This may be a dump question, but I have trouble with deploying the site for configuration.
>
> According to [1] a mvn site:deploy should be sufficient to do the job. However, maven
complains that there are no site information in the distribution management element.

> Well, this is true for the pom of configuration and also for other components. I thought
that this information would already be provided by the parent pom, no? What am I missing?