commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [all] Deploying a component site
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 09:07:03 GMT
Hi Simone,

many thanks for your support, but there seems to be a different problem.
I did run mvn site:site before. Obviously maven does not know where to
deploy the site.

Well, it is possible to copy the site per hand to its location at
people.apache.org. I was also able to adapt the distribution-management
section of commons-vfs as proposed by Ralph.

But I wonder why there are no default settings for all components. Did
the components you were working on define their specific
distribution-management section?

Tante grazie
Oliver