commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Configuration 1.7 based on RC3
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 17:47:45 GMT
Hi Gary,

Am 05.09.2011 19:27, schrieb Gary Gregory:
> Or maybe we should push this one out and then update everything in trunk...

this was indeed my plan. The last version came out in December 2008, so
a release is overdue.

I hope to be able to work on a version 1.8 afterwards which targets Java
1.5 - no big changes, but some polishing of the API which can hopefully
be binary compatible. This is a good opportunity to update all
dependencies to the newest Commons components which are already on Java 1.5.

> So +1 from me with a note that src/site/xdoc/style/project.css should have a
> license header for completness' sake for the next go around (it's a one
> liner file I know ;)

Thanks.
Oliver