commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <>
Subject Re: [MATH] location for localization resource files
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 17:45:20 GMT
On 9/4/11 5:15 AM, sebb wrote:
> The location for the localization resources only appears to be needed
> in the method:
> LocalizedFormats.getLocalizedString()
> so it is very easy to change where they are, now that the POM uses the
> standard Maven resource location (previously it was using a subdir
> only which prevented such a move)
> As discussed else-thread we can now move the resources out of META-INF.

I am not sure I understand.  These resources are needed at runtime
by applications using [math].  I guess you are suggesting that we
can put them somewhere else in the source tree and have the build
package them there.  Is that what you mean?  In that case, we need
to make sure to adjust the ant build as well.  What is wrong with
the current setup, exactly?