commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [ALL] parent plugin updates [was: svn commit: r1164565 - /commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml]
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 09:53:57 GMT
Le 04/09/2011 04:57, Phil Steitz a écrit :
> Same problem under Linux for parent 21.

Isn't it related to a problem that arose some weeks ago about the
resource not being copied from source tree to classpath ? I think it
appeared first in Gump and someone updated the configuration to match
what maven did automatically. Perhaps these new plugins do not behave
like the previous one with respect to copying data files for tests ?

I'm sorry, I have no time yet to test this.

Luc