commons-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Meyer <meyer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] psychometrics
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 17:37:52 GMT
No, I have written very few tests. Until I recently discovered jUnit, I
was using a very crude way of testing my code. I plan to add more tests
over the coming year.

If you are registered with java.net, you can view the source code at
http://java.net/projects/psychometrics. I have requested that the
project be made public but I don't know how long that will take.

There is one dependency in the polychoric correlation package
(com.itemanalysis.polycor) that could be problematic. The maximum
likelihood estimator requires a multivariate normal (or at least
bivariate normal) CDF. I use the one from
http://vadim.kutsyy.com/java/javadoc/com/kutsyy/util/package-summary.html Are
there plans to add a multivaraite normal CDF function to commons math?

Patrick