commons-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Meyer <meyer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] psychometrics
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:19:14 GMT
Yes, the math code is separate from the GUI and database for the most
part. I'd be happy to share the code and documentation, but I need a few
days to add it to a repository and get it online.

There are parts of my library that can be transferred to math with very
few changes but other parts that need more work to make it more object
oriented in style and less procedural. In any case, I'll send
information about the code once I have it online.

Patrick