commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Configuration 1.7 based on RC2
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 09:59:33 GMT
Am 02.09.2011 02:52, schrieb sebb:
> On 2 September 2011 01:18, Gary Gregory<garydgregory@gmail.com>  wrote:

>>> the

>>> VFS

>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/configuration/tags/CONFIGURATION_1_7RC2/

>>> The POM has been set up to exclude the conf directory tree; no idea
>>> why as there is no comment in the POM.
>>>

>> Well, this sounds like a bug in the POM, no?
>
> Yes.
>
>> Gary
>>

>>> I used RAT, but not via Maven, so it did not exclude the conf files.

Some background information: This setup is there from the very
beginning. [configuration] does not yet follow the maven standards for
directory layout (this is something I would like to address in the next
release), therefore there is no explicit directory for test files. All
of them have been placed inside the conf directory.

I will add headers as needed for the non-test files. I hope they are not
required for test files. Because [configuration] is able to read
comments, this may even impact some unit tests.

Oliver