commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Porting someone else's work (license and all that)
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:44:18 GMT
Great work, Sebastien!

Technically, the ICLA or software grant should be submitted directly to the secretary by the
contributor, but I would just go ahead and send it along.  There is no need to provide any
explanation.

Pls forward Michael's note below to private@commons.apache.org, so we have an admin record
of it.  I don't think we need to ask for a grant or formal assignment of copyright for the
code being ported, given Michael's note below.  Does anyone else?

Have fun with the port!

Phil