commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject [LANG] Proposing 3.0.1
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 07:27:48 GMT
I'd like to release 3.0.1 of Lang. It would contain the following 11 fixes:

LANG-611 	Consider improvements in LANG-396
LANG-626 	object cloning with SerializationUtils has classloader
problems with no workaround
LANG-708 	StringEscapeUtils.escapeEcmaScript from lang3 cuts off long
unicode string
LANG-717 	Specify source encoding for build
LANG-720 	StringEscapeUtils.escapeXml(input) outputs wrong results
when an input contains characters in Supplementary Planes.
LANG-721 	Complement ArrayUtils.addAll() variants with by-index and
by-value removal methods
LANG-722 	Add BooleanUtils.and/or varargs methods to complement xor
LANG-723 	Add mode and median Comparable... methods to ObjectUtils
LANG-726 	Add a method e.g. Range<T> Range<T>.intersectionWith(Range<T>)
LANG-727 	ToStringBuilderTest.testReflectionHierarchyArrayList fails
with IBM JDK 6
LANG-730 	EnumSet -> BitVector

Two issues were pushed back to 3.0.2 as 'not ready', and there are 54
items in 3.x for consideration.

The biggest issue needing feedback would (imo) be LANG-626.

I'll get a clirr report put together (and update the site); for now
use this thread if you have any objections to a 3.0.1 release.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message