commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Cache] Status?
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 04:49:51 GMT
Very, very dead.

You have to dig deeper to get the real dates, 2007 is when it moved
out of being inside Jakarta.

http://svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?path=%2Fjakarta%2Fcommons%2Fsandbox%2Fcache

Looks like it was an import of code by rwaldhoff in May 2001, and that
was pretty much it. No real code change. Predates me :)

Presumably JCS would be the place to apply cache effort nowadays.

Hen