commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.0.1 [Based on RC2]
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 19:16:24 GMT
Second try for 3.0.1 :)

Three changes - fixed version for the archive files, proper fix to
LANG-727 and missing javadoc implemented.

RC2 is available here:

Maven artifacts:

Note that I won't be deploying this per se - I'll wrap the items in
the directory into a bundle and upload that to Nexus (as I did with

Note that this should be used to consider the various project reports.
I'll write the content regarding the release as a part of the release
[3.0.1 is out yada yada] and we can tweak post-release.

This vote will close no sooner than in 72 hours time, 2000 GMT 9 August 2011.

 [ ] +1
 [ ] -1, with reason

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: