commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.0.1 [Based on RC1]
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 07:53:54 GMT
It's August, which must mean it's time for 3.0.1 :)

RC1 is available here:

  http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang3-3.0.1-RC1/

SVN:

 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/lang/tags/LANG_3_0_1_RC1/

Maven artifacts:

  http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang3-3.0.1-RC1/maven/

Note that I won't be deploying this per se - I'll wrap the items in
the directory into a bundle and upload that to Nexus (as I did with
3.0).

Website:

  http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang3-3.0.1-RC1/site/

Note that this should be used to consider the various project reports.
I'll write the content regarding the release as a part of the release
[3.0.1 is out yada yada] and we can tweak post-release.

This vote will close no sooner than in 72 hours time, 0800 GMT 8 August 2011.