commons-dev mailing list archives

From "ralph.goers @dslextreme.com" <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [configuration] Steps towards next release
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:48:17 GMT
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CreatingReleases for most of the information
as I am using the maven release plugin. But I'm also referring to
http://commons.apache.org/releases/index.html to try to make sure nothing is
missed. This process has been a bit painful for me as most commons projects
aren't multi-projects and it is my first time as acting as a release manager
at the ASF.

Ralph