commons-dev mailing list archives

From "ralph.goers @dslextreme.com" <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Commons VFS 2.0
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:32:00 GMT
What do you mean "It did not work"?  This is a multi-project site so in
general mvn site is useless.  You have to run mvn site:stage-deply
-DstagingSiteURL="file url where I want the site to go".  I suppose I could
add that to the readme, but it is documented pretty well on the maven site
plugin web site.

In a prior release candidate I wasn't generating the release notes and I had
the comment in the README.  The release was vetoed due to the lack of
release notes. I simply forgot to delete the README.

Did you run announcement-generate from the core directory? That only works
at the project root.

The build instructions consist of:

mvn clean install

Ralph