commons-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Sterijevski <gsterijev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Re: Release managing a major version [and Lang 3.0 post mortem]
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 21:59:52 GMT
Does anyone have a list of showstopper bugs and features. If we want a 3.0
release soon, then perhaps some kind of a prioritized list would help us in
the community concentrate some of our efforts? I was thinking that the
individuals with commit privileges could put this together since they are
probably most acutely aware of where things stand. Once that list is
published, each of us in the community could commit to a task or two.

-Greg