commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [functor] New summarize component
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:32:46 GMT
Hi Liviu!
nice to hear news for [functor] and thanks for the reminder; no needs
to copy'n'paste the jira log since, given the issue id, everybody is
able to load the related page and read the original message ;)

The right way to proceed is
 * checkin out the [functor] code[1];
 * import your adds;
 * create a patch[2];
 * attach the patch to the jira issue.

that's all!!! looking forward to read more from you, don't hesitate
asking if more help is needed!!!
All the best, have a nice day,
Simo

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/functor/trunk